Hold me tighter than my #Morganjeans - Nettie bodysuit


What: Nettie bodysuit by Closet Case patterns
Size made: straight up 8, no changes except the turtleneck
Materials used: cotton lycra, plastic snaps on a ribbon, elastic lace




Have you heard, the winter is here?! No not really, but soon! Storks left abnormally early so first cold ain't that far. 
I really really wanted a super tight high neck long sleeve top that stays in the pants. Thus this Nettie was born. And as a bonus my derriere gets extra warmth.


I should have made the neck opening wee bit smaller, but I didn't. And after a few tries I think the high neck turned out just fine! 
Leg openings were finished with my fave technique ever - elastic lace! Finish is thin, no extra Nettie lines on the back of my Gingers.



PS. It magically makes me feel like an extra in the "Single Ladies" video....only much paler. 


PSS. Have you started with cold weather sewing yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment