Let's get organized: DIY Magazine holder


Materials needed:
  • Produce boxes
  • Glue 
Tools:
  • Pencil
  • Measuring tape
  • Straight edge (a metal ruler would be the best)
  • Utility knife  
  • Flat strong surface that you don't mind ruining as a cutting board. 

How I did it:
  1. I measured my magazines and complemented the magazine box diagram I found HERE
  2. I drew the outline of the magazine holder on to the flattened box(on the outer side, using as many box fold lines as the magazine holder fold lines)
  3. I cut out the holder following the lines, pressed in needed fold lines and folded the holder together following the steps of this tutorial 
  4. You can cover the holder with fabric, pleather or craft paper and etc. Decorate them as you see fit. 
Happy crafting! 

Note: I used diagram and steps provided by ReadyMade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment